Sunday 15 September 2013

Fall Favourite Playlist

As leaves begin to fall, my milage has increased and I have chosen to seek and make new inspiration for myself. This inspiration currently shows up in the form of music. Many of you have asked me if I run with music or not. The answer to this depends on my mood and energy, right now I have chosen to use music for my LSD (long slow distance) runs on Mondays.

Here's what you can find on my current 'Fall Favourite' playlist:

1. Locked Out Of Heaven (The M Machine Remix) by Bruno Mars
2. Big Blue Wave by Hey Ocean
3. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
4. Safe And Sound by Capital City
5. Summertime Sadness Remix by Lana Del Rey vs Cedric Gervais
6. Clarity by Zedd (feat. Foxes)
7. Everlasting Arms by Vampire Weekend
8. Counting Stars by OneRepublic
9. Applause by Lady Gaga
10. Wake Me Up by Avicii
11. Hey Girl by O.A.R.
12. Wonder by Emeli Sande 

My last long run and playlist led me to new trails that excited me OH so much, that I just had to share some pictures...






I can't wait to see this scenery change over the next month. Aleady you can see in some of the pictures, leaves of a rusty coloured nature. 

The beautiful thing about living so far North is the trails and country roads at my fingertips. Running North allows me to bypass the stop lights that the city has so much of. Those stop lights can really interrupt a good pace, and it's nice to not have to stop even once during a run! I DID have to stop during this run because I wanted to share what I was seeing, the photos don't do it justice on how beautiful it is. I stopped once more to also figure out where I was since I got a bit lost. The result of getting lost was winding up at a beautiful golf course. This is great because I have found a new location to tee off and I had an extra few miles to do to get home.

What do you listen to while you're running and where does your playlist take you?


No comments:

Post a Comment